By buying this product you can collect up to 25 Reward Points. Your cart will total 25 points that can be converted into e-voucher of RM0.25.
- High potency vitamin C supplement, buffered with mineral ascorbates to make it gentle on the stomach
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids to support the action of vitamin C in the body
- Contains rosehips and acerola - natural sources of vitamin C
- Supports immunity and helps maintain resistance to infection
- Supports wound healing and helps maintain healthy, supple, elastic skin
Warning: Last items in stock!
Blackmores® Bio C 1000 may help reduce the severity and duration of colds. It assists in wound healing and helps maintain capillary health.
The human body does not manufacture its own vitamin C and so it must be sourced from our diet. Stress of all kinds, including ill health and emotional stress, increases the excretion of vitamin C from the body and therefore raises the need for this vitamin. If dietary intake is low or an individual's need is particularly high, vitamin supplementation may be of benefit.
Vitamin C is involved in hundreds of biological processes. It is important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies. It is beneficial when dealing with the symptoms of the common cold.
Vitamin C is involved in the manufacture of collagen, an important protein in the body. Collagen is a structural protein found in cartilage and tendons, and it helps to support blood vessels. Due to its role in collagen manufacture vitamin C is necessary for wound repair.
Citrus bioflavonoids have been shown to improve capillary function by reducing fragility of capillary walls and improving capillary permeability.
|Pack Size||30 Tablets|